Our tax professionals share their insights and experience to help you build proactive and integrated tax strategies that address the various tax opportunities and risks and achieve sustainable growth.
We offer following services:
- Inbound (investment in India) and outbound investment (out of India) services - Evolving Indian and overseas entity structure (advising on optimal vehicle such as branch, subsidiary, joint venture, limited liability partnership); strategizing funding and repatriation options, review of international tax attributes including planning for group effective tax rate reduction, evaluating Intellectual Property (IP) domicile jurisdiction and structuring IP transfer in a regulatory and tax efficient manner.
- Assistance to Qualified Foreign Investors ("QFI") and Foreign Institutional Investors ("FII") -Assistance to QFI and FII in understanding the requirements prescribed under various Indian regulations, Advisory services to QFI and FII while making investment in India, Assistance in tax efficient disposal / sale of such investments in India, compliance services to such investors with regard to timely filing of corporate tax return / other compliances requirements in India as may be applicable.
- Tax compliance support services to various foreign players in India - Assistance in obtaining initial registration viz.,permanent account number, tax deduction account numberetc. by the foreign entity in India, direct tax compliance support, assistance / review of advance tax computations, preparation and filing of corporate tax returns including withholding tax returns.
- Tax Advisory support services on the international aspects of tax laws including the interpretation of international tax treaties in line with the OECD commentaries.
- Tax litigation support services - Assistance in obtaining advance ruling, no objection certificate from the Income-tax department in India, assistance in preparing and submitting legal submissions before the Income-tax authorities including appellate authorities, assisting the legal counsel in preparing or representation for appeals, writ petition and special leave petition before the Indian Apex Court and court subordinate to it, drafting and presenting applications to the competent authority for Mutual Agreement Procedure under tax treaties.