Every company is required to comply with government regulations on foreign exchange controls, foreign direct investment (FDI) policy, corporate laws and RBI regulations. Our team of professionals has vast experience in this field.
We can assist you in:
- Regulatory compliance / Health Check Review / Due diligence.
- Inbound (investment in India) and outbound investment (out of India) services - Evolving Indian and overseas entity structure (advising on optimal vehicle such as branch, project office, liaison office, subsidiary, joint venture, limited liability partnership); strategizing funding and repatriation options, review of international tax attributes including planning for group effective tax rate reduction, evaluating Intellectual Property (IP) domicile jurisdiction and structuring IP transfer in a regulatory and tax efficient manner.
- Regulatory advisory services - Advising on regulatory implications of a particular transaction, business model, documentation support, regulatory compliance
- Implementation support - Formation of companies, registration (including renewal of such registrations) / obtaining approvals from Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), various regulatory department/(s), offices of various Ministries
- Regulatory investigations services - Assistance in compounding and similar proceedings with various regulators
- Assistance in drafting / reviewing and finalizing shareholders, joint venture and other relevant business agreements